How the Lytro Light-Field Camera Works Yahoo
Use the blur on the rear LCD to determine how much refocus you will have in your resulting living picture. You want what would have been a shallow depth of field in a traditional camera.... Smartphone Apps: Using the free Lytro App for iOS (Android in development), you can connect to the camera via WiFi, process images and upload them on the go. …
Lytro Light Field Camera review TechRadar
Lytro photography director Eric Cheng says, with the addition of a Lytro app for the Apple iPhone, this chip can create a hotspot that lets the camera share photos to the phone wirelessly.... LYTRO User Manual Using Manual Controls The Lytro camera now gives you more control over the captured scene with the addition of Manual Controls. Set shutter speed and ISO through simple access of the camera’s touchscreen. Use Manual Controls to capture pictures like light painting shots with dramatic refocus and living pictures in motion.
Lytro Camera Core77.com
With conventional lenses, a specific focal point must be chosen — with Lytro, you simply capture every last grain of light data, and then use software to define a focal point. how to tell your neighbour you dont like them Lytro cameras allow photographers to shoot now and focus later. Perspectives and depths can be changed with the click of a mouse; Lytro says these instant angle shifts make the photos life-like.
Articles tagged "lytro" Digital Photography Review
The Lytro camera is a light-field, or plenoptic, camera. An array of micro-lenses sits over the camera's sensor, capturing all the light in the scene being photographed (11 million rays of light adventure kings action camera how to use Lytro cameras allow photographers to shoot now and focus later. Perspectives and depths can be changed with the click of a mouse; Lytro says these instant angle shifts make the photos life-like.
How long can it take?
Lytro Camera PictureCorrect
- Lytroâ€™s Camera Lets You Shoot First and Focus Later The
- Lytro Camera Core77.com
- 5 Coolest Lytro Light Field Camera Features TechHive
- Exporting All-in-Focus JPGs from a Lytro Camera Cameras
How To Use Lytro Camera
The Lytro is a camera unlike any other camera that we have ever used, both due to its form and its function. It's designed with a special lens that is capable of capturing all of the light rays in a scene, regardless of that light's direction (this is called the "light field"), with the end result being a photo in which the depth of field can be changed and selected after the photo has been
- Because the camera can record the entire light field in its range of view, Lytro says its cameras can take a better picture in low-light situations without the use of a flash. That's an
- Refocusabilityness. Understandably, given how differently the camera works, Lytro has tried to avoid using too many conventional photographic terms, both because their effects are somewhat different and because it's primarily trying to target a mass audience who might be put off by such complexities.
- The Lytro Camera is a light-field camera that captures a two dimensional image of light as it enters the camera (exactly what a normal camera does) but then goes further by also capturing the direction the light was coming from. A normal camera has a lens, a sensor for recording the image, aperture to allow a certain amount of light in, and a shutter to time how long the sensor is exposed to
- DUBBED the "drunk's camera" by professional photographers, the new Lytro camera lets you adjust the focus after a picture is taken. The Lytro fits in a pocket and uses sensors to capture much more