single word requests Adjective of "heritage" - English
Maryland (1819), Chief Justice Marshall declined an invitation to use it as a vehicle for narrowly construing federal powers. In the middle of the nineteenth century, the Tenth Amendment was... But to use 'heritage' as the root word of the required adjective is not common. 'Heritable' is the closest I can see, but this puts the focus on future actions in relation to the object in question. A word which focuses instead on the existing state of the object just being part of a heritage …
What is heritage? 2.1 What is heritage? OpenLearn
Learn how to use Percentage using many example sentences. Learn collocations of Percentage with free vocabulary lessons.... How to use heritage in a sentence. The heritage list of example sentences with heritage.
History and Heritage
But to use 'heritage' as the root word of the required adjective is not common. 'Heritable' is the closest I can see, but this puts the focus on future actions in relation to the object in question. A word which focuses instead on the existing state of the object just being part of a heritage … how to send echeque immediately The hypotenuse can be found in many different ways, the most common way to find it is to use Pythagoras. This is a^2 + b^2 = c^2, where c is the side opposite the right angle … (the longest side) and a and b are the two remaining sides.
Cultural heritage Wikipedia
Because passive voice sentences necessarily add words and change the normal doer-action-receiver of action direction, they may make the reader work harder to understand the intended meaning. As the examples below illustrate, a sentence in active voice flows more smoothly and is easier to understand than the same sentence in passive voice. It is generally preferable to use the ACTIVE voice. To how to use harangue in a sentence The farmer used irrigation to water his crops. Irrigation was developed first in China 2500 years ago.
How long can it take?
Use of the word savanna in a sentence example fatLingo
- Use tradition in a sentence tradition sentence examples
- How to use heritage in a sentence WordHippo
- Heritage Definition of Heritage by Merriam-Webster
- How to Use Craft with Example Sentences Collocation
How To Use Heritage In A Sentence
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'heritage.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors.
- Each article should use one citation method or style throughout. If an article already has citations, An inline citation means any citation added close to the material it supports, for example after the sentence or paragraph, normally in the form of a footnote. A short citation is an inline citation that identifies the place in a source where specific information can be found, but without
- Use of heritage infrastructure and operations often calls for assigning roles based on historical occupations to the railway staff. Somalia has a rich musical heritage …
- Examples of cultural in a Sentence. We studied our cultural heritage. There are some cultural differences between us. The first known use of cultural was in 1856. See more words from the same year. Keep scrolling for more. More Definitions for cultural. cultural . adjective
- Since you cannot add up before on in either of your examples, and, considering the definition of onto in The American Heritage Dictionary of “on top of, to a position on, upon,” use on to in both sentences.