English example sentence You are a bigot. Tatoeba
adjective. utterly intolerant of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.... You can use bigot as a noun in a sentence. About Bigot A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters b, g, i, o, and t , 3 consonants , 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter g .
Bigoted Define Bigoted at Dictionary.com
Context sentences for "bigot" in French These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. bab.la is not responsible for their content. Read more here .... Definition of bigot from the Collins English Dictionary The noun phrase A noun phrase is a word or group of words that can function as the subject, the object, or the complement in a sentence.
Judge William Mallory Jr.gave racist dolt Brett Haines the choice – Haines chose church. This dude was drunk and threatened to punch a black cab driver and his wife, yelling racial slurs and medical saline solution how to use in eye drops 9/02/2009 · Hi, guys I cannot understand this sentence " Language bigots everywhere, beware!" I don't know, but it looks like "bigot" here is a verb (3rd person - "language").
a sentence with the word bigot in it? Yahoo Answers
Bigot in a sentence. Examples of how to use the word bigot in a sentence. Definitions, synonyms and translations are also available. Ethnic Intolerance how to use harangue in a sentence Bigot quotes from YourDictionary: One of the great tests of a band, of course, was its manner of playing "God Save the King." The English did it with effortless superiority, as though to say "We have frequently played this air in the presence of th...
How long can it take?
bigot in a sentence how to use "bigot" in a sentence
- TalkBigotry Wikipedia
- How to use bigot in a sentence WordHippo
- Bigot in a sentence Example sentences Foboko Foboko
- Bigot Synonyms Bigot Antonyms Thesaurus.com
How To Use Bigot In A Sentence
Meaning: [noun ] narrow-minded, prejudiced person ; Hicks’ wife, in distraught statements, denied that her husband was a bigot and said he was obsessed over parking in their apartment complex.
- Bigots are people who steadfastly maintain a biased or prejudiced outlook, one based on their personal viewpoints rather than on fact, consensus, or accommodation.
- You can use bigot as a noun in a sentence. About Bigot A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters b, g, i, o, and t , 3 consonants , 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter g .
- How to use bigot in a sentence Looking for sentences and phrases with the word bigot? Here are some examples. Sentence Examples. If I could actually prove that he was a bigot I would be minded to slap him one round the chops. Anyone who tries to hold them to account, therefore, is held to be a bigot or racist. If the Lords was convinced it was no longer necessary, it seems to me only a
- etymology of the word bigot From Old French: name applied contemptuously to the Normans by the French, of obscure origin. Etymology is the study of the origin of …