Sample sentences for CONDUCIVE verbalworkout.com
21/09/2018 · Hi all, in a grammar exercise is this line as follows: "A noisy environment is not conducive to study." The intended meaning is that it is hard for people to study or focus when they're in a …... Define conducive. conducive synonyms, conducive pronunciation, conducive translation, English dictionary definition of conducive. adj. Tending to cause or bring something about; contributive: working conditions not conducive to productivity. con·du′cive·ness n. adj contributing,...
Creating An Environment Conducive To Writing AutoCrit
Conducive in a sentence keyword after analyzing the system lists the list of keywords related and the list of websites with related content, in addition you can see which keywords most interested customers on the this website... Using our English sentence checker you can instantaneously ask the advice of millions of writers and get the results in a concise and clear form.
conducive Meaning in Hindi - conducive in Hindi
Context sentences for "conducive" in Swedish. These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. bab.la is not responsible for their content. how to get study visa for uk 28/10/2017 · It's a phrase, or fragment, used as an example of how to use "conducive". It isn't mean to be taken as part of a sentence. If you want to look at it as a part of a longer sentence…
How do you use the word conducive in a sentence Answers
Conducive is when you make an outcome a possibility. A goodsentence would be, the music was conducive to providing anenjoyable environment. A goodsentence would be, the music was conducive … how to use convection in a sentence Quiet places are conducive to studying Prenups are not conducive to a good start in a marriage ! ; ).
How long can it take?
use conducive-to in a sentence conducive-to example
- How do you use the word conducive in a sentence Answers
- conducive to or conducive for? Sentence checker Grammar
- unconducive Definition of unconducive in English by
- Conducive in a sentence" Keyword Found Websites Listing
How To Use Conducive In A Sentence
Translate conducive into Spanish. Find words for conducive in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary. Traducir conducive de Inglés a español. Find words for conducive in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary.
- Examples of not conducive in a Sentence. Chief Executive Bakke Salleh: The market right now is not conducive. President Barack Obama: The point is we're creating a culture that is not conducive to good policy or good politics, the American people deserve better.
- Totally didn't expect the hot blonde chick to even know the word conducive let alone use it in a sentence. A corporate environment is hardly what I'd call conducive to a relaxing cuppa.
- 24/07/2015 · They are massively different. Conductive specifically refers to heat, electricity, energy, etc. Conducive is much more general and vague. Let's use both in the same sentence: The new air conditioning unit has more conductive material which is more conducive for a cool room.